Barn Crescent Planting Event 10am-12pm
Time & Location
About The Event
Please come along with a spade and get your hands dirty on this community planting project! Due to COVID restrictions we will need to limit numbers on site so please RSVP with your party number ASAP.
2. maybe a TROWEL
3. GARDENING GLOVES
5. A CONTAINER OF WATER to settle the roots into the soil, MASK and a BIRO
6. WEAR SUITABLE FOOTWEAR and clothing for wet winter grass slopes and mud!
We will provide saplings, canes, tree guards, mulch mats and pegs, plus guidance on how to plant your trees and install the mulch mats.
A few points to ensure safety for all in this second wave of covid19 –
· You are booked in for a two hour planting session (to keep numbers within safe limits), so please arrive at the start of your session. Regrettably, you will have to leave after your session so that other people can arrive and plant a few trees.
· Please wear your mask when signing-in. While planting, wearing a mask is not mandated, but is advised.
· Please follow signs on the site to ensure social distancing.
· Please follow any instructions from the Marshalls (who will be wearing hi-viz vests).
· Children must be supervised at all times and not allowed close to people outside their own covid bubble.
· Only share tools within your own ‘bubble’. If you use any Lockdown Woods tools, please put them in the labelled box provided for sanitisation after use.
· Dogs are not allowed on site during these planting sessions, sorry.
See you there!